Desuvit was born with the vision of providing medium size businesses the IT expertise and guidance needed to help them grow through technology.
As professional IT business specialists we noticed companies managing projects with high time and resource wastage during the development process. We realized that our pooled technical skills could provide better quality, communication, automation, and responsiveness. We help medium sized businesses grow, save time, and increase profits through technological business development.
Desuvit came into full operation in 2018 and since then we have helped multiple medium size businesses in their growth by developing IT Solutions, digitalization, mobile apps and helped startups to bring their idea to life. Over these years, we have constantly improved our processes, technology toolkit and understand our clients better, so we can help our clients in best possible way to grow their business.
Our Engagement Process
Project Acquisition / Start
- 1. We Listen To Your Needs
- 2. We Analyse Your Requirements
- 3. We give Quote based on the Requirement
- a. A Fixed Price
- b. Time & Material (with rough estimation)
Developer hourly/monthly cost
- 4. Sign the Contract / Get Greenlight to Start the Project
- 5. Setting up the Project
- a. Milestone based project plan (prioritized features)
- b. Setup test server (for web-based projects)
- c. Setup test apps (iOS/Android) – so they can be installed right on the mobile to see the progress.
Project Implementation (Continuous)
- 6. Continuous Progress Updates (Agile Project Methodology)
- a. Continuous Integration / Deployment of the new features
- b. Every line of code goes through peer review.
- c. Get’s deployed to test servers instantly to see the progress.
- 7. Weekly Demo
- with the client to sync up and ensure the team
has understood and implemented the right business requirements
- 8. Quality Control
- a. Standups
- b. Pair programming
- c. Team Testing
- d. QA Testing
Project Comepletion Process (Going Live)
- 9. Milestone Monitoring and Tracking
- a. Project Management dashboard
- b. Weekly Demo
- c. Test servers/apps
- 10. Final Delivery
- a. Monitoring
- b. Support
- 11. New features (version updates of the product)
- Constant updates of the products with new features and changes to existing versions
Founder & Managing Director
Chief Operating Officer
Prasanna Kr. SM
IT Delivery Head
Technical Manager & Architect
Kyle Justin Hässig
Lead UX/UI Designer
Ejiro Elizabeth I.
Diversity & Inclusion Advisor
Marketing Communications Manager