.Net Architect in Microsoft technologies
- 8+ years of good experience as a programmer in .NET
- C#, ASP.Net WebAPI, .Net Core, ASP.NET Web Form, Asp.Net MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Should have experience in architecting small/medium size applications.
- Should have a good understanding of Microservices and SOA architectures.
- Should have a good understanding of Software Design Principles and Patterns.
- Must have hands-on coding experience.
- Experience in API development REST/JSON/XML/HTML
- A thorough understanding of OOPs concepts, SOLID principles, and best practices writing code.
- Using Azure cloud-native approach to design systems is an added advantage.
- Excellent Knowledge of database technologies and SQL Optimization
- Good understanding of Inversion of Control Principle and Dependency Injection Framework (Castle Windsor/Unity/Autofac/Ninject)
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD) process and experience in writing Unit /integration tests using NUnit (or corresponding library).
- Version Control (TFVC/GIT/SVN)
- Experience working on Azure or any other cloud platform is an added advantage.
- Must be an excellent learner and should have a do-it attitude.
Good to have
- Experience on cloud platforms, Azure, Amazon Web Services
- (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) etc.
- Experience with other NoSQL technologies.
- Flair for keeping up to date with the new technologies and efficiently use them.
Required Soft Skills
- Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm, and an ability to work effectively as a team member
- Should be dedicated, self-disciplined, proactive, follow deadlines, and able to work independently.
- Should have good analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills